For our office in New York City we are looking for a Fullstack Intern.
Think you’re ready to jump into the challenging world of creative development at one of the top digital agencies in the industry? scopeweb is looking for a Developer Intern to join the Technology team for the next 6-8 months. This paid internship is open to anyone—student or otherwise—eager to gain the hands-on experience necessary to begin a career as a developer. You’ll work on real projects and learn from some of the field’s leading innovators, developing your skills on full-stack websites, mobile apps, campaign sites, and more.
As a Developer Intern, you'll be working alongside our team of talented Developer and Engineers. You'll have hands on experience helping build actual sites and products for our clients, getting real world experience.
We are a young company and we have some of the brightest minds working at scopeweb every day for a wide range of customers such as Gemini Gas Springs, Bayron Home Improvements, and many other beautiful international brands. We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Scope fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and cheers with us to celebrate a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Ask questions and learn how to communicate within a professional setting;
- Complete small, well-defined tasks, with oversight and support from Senior Developers;
- Focus on learning software engineering principles, tools, and processes for web development;
- Understand object-oriented programming and popular web libraries (SASS, Greensock, React, etc);
- Have experience using package managers such as npm;
- Bring experience developing for responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile;
- Have a basic understanding of Git;
- Willing to learn in a fast-paced professional environment;
- Solutions-focused and have a great attitude under pressure;
- Self-sufficient and able to independently solve problems;
- Experience with react/redux is a big plus;
- An open culture;
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Excellent compensation based on experience;
- Legendary team outings;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Great benefits: think laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are scopeweb - an international agency with a growing team of experienced thinkers & doers. An agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help you reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.